Meet the Feet. Ariel and Frank Feet really do have itchee feet. Together with their kids—Freya, Daisy, Bella, Burton and Banjo—they have lived in numerous countries and travelled extensively in-between. Frank and Ariel both believe that if you show your kids the world when they’re young, then they’re more likely to leave home early. Follow the adventures of this eccentric expat family through our exciting new travel fiction range.
Looking for something?
Kids Travel Activity Book--$3.99"The perfect resource for any family planning to travel." Holidays with Kids Magazine
Itchee Book Consulting
- Vonnie Pfeiffer on Check out our catalogue
- Rheney Tuten Williams on Escape to Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- Hotel room views: Hotel Triglav Bled | Itchee Feet Blog on Beautiful Bled, Slovenia
- Kids travel book review: The Snail and the Whale | Itchee Feet Blog on Take the kids zombie hunting in Tana Toraja, Indonesia
- Shawn James on The Japan sento experience